I know, I know. We’re coming to the end of the winter season and fashionistas are already pushing the pastels, so I’m a little behind with this post. But hey, life gets in the way, you know what I mean? Anyway, I feel that some attention must be paid to the classic leopard print coat. There’s still a lot of cold weather left and besides, the end of winter season is the best time to find the outerwear deals. If you need anymore motivation than a good deal (really?), here it is:
- The leopard print coat goes with everything. Casual, dressy, punk, grunge, preppy, athleisure, normcore, hipster, Grey Gardens, whew. Seriously, whatever your style, it goes.
- The leopard print coat will never go out of style. It’s been in style forever. Legend has it that Coco Chanel made one of the first leopard print coats after being inspired when she took a romantic trip to Africa. (Ok. I made that up. But I’m sure she would have if she thought of it.)
- The leopard print coat is uber chic. Just rolled out of bed, put up your hair in a messy topknot and threw on some distressed jeans and Adidas sneaks? Now, throw on your leopard coat to go get that cup of coffee. You’ll look like a girl from one of those Paris street-style photos. Tres chic!
- The leopard print coat works for every age group. I plan to be rocking my leopard coat until I drop.
- The leopard print coat makes you look expensive. A little black dress, killer heels and cute clutch and a leopard print coat. Million. Dollar. Look.
We’re coming to the end of the winter season and deep discounts abound. Think about investing in a classic, timeless piece like a leopard print coat and go get that deal!
Author: Louise Grasmehr
Author Bio: Lou lives in Los Angeles, CA. She is a fashion addict and an adult ballet student. She occasionally curses and she has too many shoes.
Link to social media or website: www.thecursingballerina.com