In the age of OnlyFans, PornHub, and Tentacle Porn, I think it’s safe to say the world is loosening its grip on what is considered sexually acceptable in modern-day society. Though in some circles, sexual expression is being embraced, in various other circles, sex is still considered taboo and frowned upon — just look at the reception that sex workers get if you need proof.
I won’t get into all the history of sexuality and its acceptance or condemnation in this article, because that’s not what this is about. I mention it, though, because with all the uproar around sexual expression and what should be deemed acceptable in society, people who condemn and are ashamed of sexuality are missing out on a very key element to obtaining the object of their desired manifestation — sexual energy.
When talking about sexuality, what’s often discussed is orgasm and whether or not the man or woman (or other gender identity) is satisfied. What’s less talked about is the sexual energy itself. Before learning how to use Sexual Energy for manifestation, we need to have a firm grasp on what Sexual Energy is first and its relation to the rest of the body.
What Is Sexual Energy?
Sexual Energy is the force or power that exists in your body when you’re aroused. You know that warm, tingly feeling you get when you’re ready to ride someone’s face off? Yeah…that. That is your sexual energy.
Sexual Energy as it exists in your body, is not only made for pleasure, it is fuel for creation. Think about it — when you have these energies swirling around in you, you get the strong urge to do something — usually have sex or masturbate — and when you can’t do either of those, the energy has to go somewhere, so you are often urged to use that pent up energy to create something — or risk a terrible attitude.
So when people are up in arms about how others express their sexuality, it leads me to believe that they aren’t in touch with their own creative force. Since Sexual Energy lends its power to our sexual organs — and with babies being an eventual product in some cases of sexual intercourse — sexual energy and expression is not a power that should be demonized, but celebrated. Sexual Energy creates life and gives birth to ideas, and manifestations.
When using Sexual Energy to bring a manifestation into your life that wasn’t there previously, it’s considered Sex Magic. But don’t worry, it’s not evil. The morality of Sex Magic is all based on intent. So, as long as you have pure intent, the magic will remain pure as well. Sexual Energy as it exists is not inherently evil. It’s natural and easily accessible to anyone who wishes to use their own.
Sexual Energy in the Body
For this manifestation technique, we’ll need to know where Sexual Energy exists in the body.
Sexual Energy in the body is held in the Sacral Chakra. In each person, we have at least 7 (in some spiritual traditions, we have more). The Sacral Chakra is the second of the Seven Chakras and is located in the pelvic region.
This diagram shows the Sacral Chakra in relation to the rest of the Chakras. Try memorizing the order of the Chakras. This knowledge is important when learning how to manifest with Sexual Energy.
- The First Chakra, the Root Chakra, is located at the base of the spine. It deals with who we are and our personal security.
- The Second Chakra, the Sacral Chakra, comes next. Located in the pelvic region, it deals with how we feel and our sexual energy.
- The Third Chakra, the Solar Plexus Chakra, is located at the rib cage. It deals with our actions and our feelings of confidence, passion, and willpower.
- The Fourth Chakra, the Heart Chakra, is in the center of the chest. It deals with how we love and how we interact with ourselves and other people.
- The Fifth Chakra, the Throat Chakra, is located in the throat. It deals with how we communicate and how we express ourselves.
- The Sixth Chakra, the Third Eye Chakra, is located in the middle of the forehead. It deals with what we see and visualize (beyond just what our physical eyes see).
- The Seventh Chakra, the Crown Chakra, is at the top of the head. It deals with what we know, how we trust, and how we understand things. It also serves as our direct connection to the rest of the universe.
Now, why is all this important?
Because, when doing this technique, you’ll be moving energy through these Chakras and knowing why will help you to bring in your manifestations easier and quicker!
Now to the fun part!
This Sex Magic technique is simple in theory, but may be difficult in practice. However, because it is so effective, you’ll be convinced it’s magic (and it technically is)! The best part is that you can do this without needing a partner! This technique is based off ancient Tantric Sexuality practices, which help to connect you to your body and partner and enable you to use your sexual energy and power on a daily basis. I added a few steps to make it work for manifestation purposes. To be clear to those who are familiar with tantra already—just doing this technique doesn’t mean you’re practicing tantra as it pertains to sexuality. Tantra goes much deeper than this. This is just a small aspect of tantra, which is why I won’t confuse you by going into detail about it.
If you reach this part without reading the previous sections, please go back and read them. You need to be absolutely clear on each Chakra and it’s purpose because confusion can lead to a confused manifestation. If you have questions, feel free to ask them below.
Now that the explanations are out the way, let’s start. Remember that chart I posted about with the Chakras? Well, what you’ll be doing, essentially, is taking the sexual energy and your desired manifestation and bringing the energy up through your Chakras to release it. Let’s go into detail.
- Before you start getting excited, ask yourself, what do I desire? Write it down. Make sure you understand the reasons for wanting it and what they mean to you. Think about how it relates to your Root Chakra. Does it lend you security? Does it add to who you think you are? Be very clear and detailed about it. Having a very solid reason for wanting it adds to the foundation of this manifestation. The objective is to make sure you identify with it. Experience it, incorporate the idea of you having it into who you are. Think about it in present tense. Example: I desire $500. $500 adds to my security because I am able to buy food and pay for rent. $500 makes me feel comfortable and safe because I have something to fall back on.
- Once you have a concrete idea of what you want, time to get frisky. This best works if you’re already aroused. However if you aren’t already, don’t be afraid to try this anyway. Get yourself aroused. You can watch porn, but make sure once you’re aroused, you don’t keep it playing. Next, start masturbating. Sink yourself into the feeling of masturbation until your pleasure is all you feel. This part requires self control, as you’re not supposed to finish until the very end (Step 7). As you feel yourself getting closer to climax, slow down. Now, start visualizing your sexual energy. Feel it and visualize the energy as it swirls around in your Sacral Chakra. Feel it as it grows and wants a release. Now slow to a stop. Visualize the thing you want to manifest. Strongly desire it. The yearning you have of wanting to release your sexual energy? Turn that yearning into pure desire for what you want. Allow that desire to turn you on even more. Start masturbating again as you visualize it. Again, don’t finish.
- Slow your masturbation down to a stop. Visualize the energy moving upward to your Solar Plexus. Here, your energy turns from a desire to something you’re passionate about. What do you want to do with what you desire? How does this add to your personal power, your self-confidence? How do you act with it? Start masturbating again as you visualize yourself embodying the energy of having it. Feel pleasure at being able to walk around with confidence that you have what you desire.
- Slow down to a stop and visualize the energy moving upward to your Heart Chakra. Here, your energy turns from passion to something you love. When was the last time you were head-over-heels in love? Feel it for the object of your desire. How will this manifestation add to the love you have for yourself? Feel it. Love it, feel intoxicated by the love you feel for it. Now, start masturbating again as you thoroughly fall in love with what you desire. Truly feel the emotions as you pleasure yourself.
- Slow down to a stop and visualize the energy moving up to your Throat Chakra. Here your energy turns from love to expression. How will you express yourself once you have this manifestation? How will you talk and communicate? Start masturbating again and this time, speak to the manifestation. Express your pleasure at having it (present tense). Moan its name if it has one as well.
- Slow down to a stop and visualize the energy moving up to your Third Eye. Here, your energy turns from expression to an image. See the manifestation. How big is it in relation to your body, your hands? See yourself having it, interacting with it. What are the dimensions of the object? Is it heavy? What does it look like holding it? Start masturbating again and visualize yourself using or interacting with your manifestation. Feel the pleasure of seeing yourself interacting with it.
- Now, instead of slowing to a stop, keep going. Slowly. From your Third Eye, visualize your energy moving upward to your Crown. By this time, your entire body should be warm. If not, don’t worry. It’ll come with practice as you get more sensitive to the energy. Focus on the energy at the top of your crown. Visualize the energy turning into a bright white light. Now, speed up your masturbation. What you need to do is bring all the different feelings you felt throughout this session and feel it all at once. Truly experience what it is you desire. Then, as you get closer to finishing, get ready to release it into the universe. Envision yourself sending all that sexual energy of your manifestation out into the world where it’ll become reality. Allow yourself to climax, and as you release, detach yourself from the manifestation. Why? Through this technique, you already know what it’s like to experience it, so you don’t need to stay attached to it. Believe in it and let it go.
That’s really all there is to it. It may be a little difficult at first, because you’ll have to get used to the visualization aspect. Keep trying if you don’t get it right the first time. The key is really experiencing each step of the process. Don’t be afraid to lose yourself in it. The more real it feels to you, the better!
There’s no time limit on how long this entire technique should take. If it’s your first time, do it slowly to make sure you fully experience each step. If you’re using this for the Scorpio Full Moon on May 7th, 2020, you have up until midnight on May 10th to use the energy of the full moon. You can do this whenever, though. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below! Have fun masturbat — I mean, manifesting!
A Few Things I’ve Manifested Using this Technique
- A free private plane ride to Miami (I didn’t go into the detail of the manifestation exact technique in the linked article, in case my family read it. Now, it doesn’t really matter.)
- A free concert ticket
- Money, multiple times
- And more!
- Light a Candle or burn incense to get yourself in the mood.
- Take a bath while doing it
- Play some sexual music, but don’t get distracted by the lyrics.
If you liked this article : check out : https://www.harnessmagazine.com/a-moment-for-yourself-learn-about-tantra/