“What do you think about a pineapple pizza?
“Do you think cereal is a soup?”
When you are in a relationship, it is normal to talk about the super random things. It also normal to think about a list of questions to ask your partner, because they can be as weird or as serious as you’d want them to be. It is a way for you guys to get to know each other in every level. In fact, initiating weird conversation will increase the livelihood in your relationship.
“Do you think I’d look ‘fine as hell’ if I wore a shark costume?’
It’s just an example of how your boring dates and discussion can turn into fun and fantastic moments.
Whether you are a happily married couple, live-in love birds, or new to a relationship, the chit chat/questionnaires is what makes your relationship more cheerful.
Having a conversation can help you understand your partner better and, that’s not all, healthy & fun questions also assists a strong foundation of a relationship.
If you are a newbie, carrying this joyful questionnaire will help you understand the potential of your future with them.
There are times when we want to talk to our partner, but don’t know how to initiate. Similarly, sometimes, we simply don’t know how to make our conversations interesting— awkward silence takes space and we are lost completely. At times like these, asking interesting questions will bring the spark back in your relationship.
Here are some of the most interesting questions to ask your partner that work best as a silence breaker— you will learn more about their childhood’s desires, recent bucket-list activities, intimacy choices, and fantasies.
You’ll receive a little more spark of intimacy with a lot of fun in this lively discussion.
Fun Questions To Ask Your partner.
Here are some of the most quirky questions that can help you to know the notorious/silly side of your partner: It also keeps the teasing and flirting alive in a relationship.
1. Okay, hear me out— Isn’t it awkward when people sing happy birthday to you? What do you do when people sing “Happy Birthday” for you?
Like seriously, because I am a grown-up, I still don’t know what to do? Either join them by clapping or stare at the blowing candle, lol! Well!
It tells how confident or social your partner actually is.
2. If you want to be a superhero or get any superpower, what would it be?
3. What is that one thing— that you wanted a lifetime supply of?
You may know the answer to this, but maybe there are more things too. It probably helps you understand what gift to give to your partner on anniversaries, birthdays, or otherwise.
4. What would you choose— bungee jumping or a deep-sea dive?
5. Have you ever cried in a movie? If yes, then on which?
My girlfriend often pulls my cheek while remembering the time I cried a lot in the Avengers-Endgame, and I find it cute. Apart from that, it tells us about the emotional state of our partner.
6. Who would it be if you got a chance to date one celebrity?
7. What is the strangest thing you think you are a master of?
I just know this could be fun, right! For myself, I tried to touch the elbow through my tongue, and I did it. Lol!
8. Were you restricted from school or college? If yes, then what was the badass thing you did?
9. What is the silliest thing you’ve ever done?
This question always gives a loud giggle whenever asked. My friend unpinned the fire extinguisher and used it a bit to show his bravery in front of his crush. And I— well, I believed that my school crush was the last love of my life. Dumbo!
10. If you are stuck on an island, what are the five essential things you want to have?
Romantic Question To Know Your Partner Better
Fun questions can be asked even when you are on your first date. But being with someone for a little or long is something different— you may neglect or avoid deep conversations, but knowing your partner’s desires or expectations can work as a panacea. Here, I have narrowed down personal and romantic questions.
11. What is the most beautiful time we remember of ourselves?
It is a sentimental question, as it brings joy and memories. This question tells what your boyfriend/girlfriend loves about you and the time spent with you. It will help you to plan another date to recreate that very moment.
12. What is your ideal way to solve things when we disagree on something?
13. Is insecurity a thing between us?
Hmm! A little insecurity is good in relationships, and it encourages us to do things for our partners that feel special. However, talking about your insecurities (in a relationship) will make you more comfortable with your partner, and it will help you unfold your bothersome emotions.
14. If you wanted to change one thing in me or any advice, what would it be?
15. What is the one thing you appreciate me doing for you?
Although you might have a little clue about the answer to this, it’s still better to hear it out loud. If you dig a little deeper, you will indeed find a wide smile along with the response from your partner.
16. What is the best part of your day with me?
17. If you had a time machine, what is the thing you’d change, or which time would you relive?
Get ready yourself to witness some funny answers. It can unleash the desire or the things they are regretful about. Who knows? Well, now you will probably do!
18. A song that explains “The US” or our relationship?”
19. What is the one thing you adore about me?
Everyone wants to hear praises about themselves, especially from their partner. The answer to this question tends to provide an idea of what your partner likes about you. You can use this to your advantage when they are a little irritated, haha!
20. Have you ever wanted to undo this relationship?
Intimacy plays a very vital role in a healthy relationship. The spark of emotional attachment stabilizes a “forever bond” between you and your partner. This question helps the long known couples and allows newbies to figure out their partners.
21. What is your definition of “great sex”?
This question tells you about your partner’s need or desire, and it also lets you know the kind of sex that pleasures them the most. This question will greatly help you pleasure and satisfy your partner.
People are often uncomfortable sharing their fantasies, so make them comfortable enough to share their desires with you. If your partner has a sex fetish for using food during sex, welcome them! Make sure you talk about sex and its parameters freely with your partner.
22. Do you think you are kinky and want to try something new and wild in bed?
23. What is that one fantasy you wanted to try?
Having fantasies between partners is crucial, and it drives more attention, fondness, and spark in the relationship. Trying and discussing fantasies is an essential step.
24. What is your preferred favorite time for making love?
25. What is your most intimate spot?
Having excellent foreplay increases intimacy between partners— provoking the release of love hormones and thus builds affection between both.
26. Are you interested in toys?
27. Which is your favorite category of porn?
Sometimes our partners don’t open up about their desire, so learning about their favorite porn category can give you an idea.
28. If you wanted to have a chance to have sex other than the bedroom, which places would it be?
29. What do you think about BDSM? Do you prefer domination or submission in bed?
Discussing whether your partner likes rough or gentle sex can bring more coziness in your private times. Knowing their nature on beds leads to a fantastic drive for both of you.
30. Did you prefer to have eye contact during sex, and what other positions do you want to try?
Personal Questions To Ask Your Partner
Not only the intimacy but knowing about your partner’s childhood or what they are expecting or planning for the future is also a crucial thing.
31. Where were you born, and what’s your favorite childhood memory?
It is a general question, but knowing your partner can’t be less exciting. Also, asking about the childhood memory, they wanted to relive might help you understand your partner’s type of interest.
32. Who do you admire the most, and what is your favorite subject as a child?
33. What are your plans after retirement?
Discussing this can help you figure out how to spend your future happiness together. Effectively you can make plans and work accordingly.
34. What is that one dream job or business you wanted to do or are planning to do?
35. Did you have any fear while being a child, and how did you cope?
Being a child, we all are afraid of some things. How they endured these fears tells a lot about your partner. Or, this will at least let you know how you can direct a prank on them and what to avoid.
36. Whom were you close to as a child, mom or dad? Are they strict?
37. Did you have anything in your mind about our dream home? How do you want to manage the bills and expenses in the future?
It could be fun to dream about what your future home would look like. Also, talking about some severe responsibilities helps cope with future conflicts and worries.
38. What is your dream vacation? How many kids do you want?
39. Who did you want to be as a child?
About 65% of my class wanted to be pilots, and I wanted to be a Red Power Ranger. Well, this might tell a buried desire of your partner.
40. What do you see yourself doing after ten years, or can I support your goals?
Serious Questions To Ask Your Partner
It’s always a good idea to be aware of your partner’s previous relationships so that we know what to avoid.
It can also help them feel more empowered emotionally as you aid in preventing the things that can inflict pain on your partner. Conversation is the key to a long-term and happy relationship, so make sure you talk and let talk.
41. What equation do you share with your ex right now?
It is a simple question to know whether your partner is in touch with their ex.
42. Do you still miss your ex?
43. What is the reason behind your previous breakup?
Understanding and discussing the reason can give you a brief idea of what you should avoid to save them from bad nostalgia.
44. Did you have any serious relationships before? If yes, then how many?
45. How long ago did you guys break up?
If you are newly married or in a relationship, knowing this can help you support them properly and allow them to release the negativity they are carrying within.
46. Are there any grudges you hold about any of your past relationships?
47. Is anything you find within me similar to your past partner that bothers you?
Sometimes, we tell or do things that have an opposite effect on our partner. It’s best to know what they don’t want to talk about to save your future happy moments.
48. Are there any grudges you wanted to tell your ex about?
49. Have you ever cheated on your ex, or did you catch them cheating on you?
The reason for this question isn’t to make your partner embarrassed. But to know what drives them to do so.
50. Which date do you consider your worst? Did your failed relationship change your perception of love or bond?
If you think you have already discussed some of these questions before, here are some bonus questions only for you! Don’t let the fun die.
- Can a relationship be restrained after cheating?
- Do you judge people by their looks? What do you first notice in them?
- What is your happiest moment? Is there any major setback that you remember?
- Are you a party animal or a home person?
- If you get a chance to guide your past self, what things do you focus on?
- At what age did you lose your virginity? What do you think about bisexuality?
- What type of person are you— optimistic/pessimistic, introvert/extrovert/ambivert?
- Is there any non-physical activity of mine that arouses you? Is there anything more you want me to do in our love-making time?
- Do you forgive easily, or do you believe in punishment?
- If you find Aladdin’s genie, what three wishes do you want him to fulfill?